§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Report from the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, That, in respect of the folowing Bills, introduced pursuant to the provisions of the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1899, and which the Chairman of Ways and Means had directed to originate in the House of Lords, they have certified that the Standing Orders have been complied with, namely:—
- Edinburgh Corporation Bill [Lords].
- Greenock Harbour (Constitution, etc.) Bill [Lords].
- Greenock Port and Harbours Bill [Lords].
- Leith Harbour and Docks Bill [Lords].
- Lothian Railways Bill [Lords].
- North British Railway Bill [Lords].