§ Read the third time, and passed, with an Amendment.
§ "To confirm a Provisional Order under the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1899, relating to Scottish Insurance Companies (Superannuation Fund)." Presented by Mr. MCKINNON WOOD; and ordered (under Section 7 of the Act) to be considered To-morrow.
§ Message from the Lords,
§ That they have agreed to—
- Silloth Gas Bill.
- Barry Urban District Council Bill,
- London County Council (Tramways and Improvements) Bill,
- Belfast Corporation Bill,
- Electric Lighting Provisional Orders (No. 5) Bill,
- Metropolitan Electric Tramways (Rail-less Traction) Bill,
§ Amendments to—
- Ascot Authority Bill [Lords],
- Ebbw Vale Water Bill [Lords],
- Leicester Corporation Bill [Lords],
- Leith Harbour and Docks Bill [Lords],
- London and South Western Railway Bill [Lords],
- North British Railway Bill [Lords],
§ Amendment to—
§ Watney, Combe, Reid, and Company Bill [Lords], without Amendment.1722
§ Lords Amendments to be considered To-morrow, and to be printed. [Bill 312.]