§ Lord EDMUND TALBOT
May I ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what business he proposes to take to-night after the Insurance Bill?
§ Mr. LLOYD GEORGE
After the Insurance Bill is disposed of to-night we hope to take—
- Mental Deficiency and Lunacy (Scotland) Bill: Report.
- Highlands and Islands (Medical Service) Bill: Report.
- Elementary Education (Defective and Epileptic Children) Bill: Second Reading.
- Wine Privileges Abolition Bill: Second Reading.
- Misdescription of Fabrics Bill.—Report.
- Industrial and Provident Societies (Amendment) Bill: Report.
- Public Health (Prevention and Treatment of Disease) Bill: Report.