§ Private Bills (Standing Orders not previously inquired into complied with),—Mr. Speaker laid upon the Table Report from one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, That, in the case of the following Bills, referred on the First Reading thereof, the Standing Orders not previously inquired into, and which are applicable thereto, have been complied with, namely:—
- Bognor Gas Light and Coke Company (Electricity) Bill.
- Dunstable Gas and Water Bill.
- Metropolitan Railway Bill.
- Annfield Plain and District Gas Bill.
- London Electric Railway Bill.
- Metropolitan District Railway Bill.
- Edgware and Hampstead Railway Bill.
- Newry, Keady, and Tynan Railway Bill.
- Metropolitan Electric Tramways Bill.
- Collooney, Ballina, and Belmullet Railways and Piers Bill.
§ Ordered, That the Bills be read a second time.
- Bedwellty Urban District Council Bill (by Order),
- Belfast Water Bill (by Order),
- Dover Corporation Bill (by Order),
§ Second Reading deferred till To-morrow.