§ The following Papers, presented by His Majesty's Command during the Christmas Recess, were delivered to the Librarian of the House of Commons during the Recess, pursuant to the Standing Order of the 14th August, 1896:—
- 1. Obscene Publications and the White Slave Traffic (International Conferences),—Copy of Correspondence respecting the International Conferences on Obscene Publications and the "White Slave Traffic," held in Paris, April and May, 1910;
- 2. Ancient Monuments in Wales and Monmouthshire (Royal Commission), Copy of Report of the Royal Commission appointed to make an Inventory of the Ancient and Historical Monuments and Constructions of Wales and Monmouthshire and specify those "which seem most worthy of preservation. Minutes of Evidence, with Appendices and Index. Vol. I.;
- 3. Mines and Quarries (General Report and Statistics for 1911),—Copy of the Annual Report of His Majesty's Chief Inspector of Mines, with Statistics, for the year 1911. Part III. Output;
- 4. National Health Insurance (Joint Committee),—Copy of Rules, dated 9th December, 1912, made by the Joint Committee established under the National Insurance Act, 1911, and by the Scottish Insurance Commissioners, acting jointly, under the Ninth Schedule of the said Act for the conduct of Inquiries with regard to Draft Special Orders;
- 5. National Health Insurance Commission (Scotland),—Copy of Order, dated 11th December, 1912, made under Section 78 of the National Insurance Act, 1911, by the Scottish Insurance Commissioners as to payments out of the Scottish National Health Insurance Fund to Insurance Committees;
- 6. Board of Education,—Copy of Statistics of Public Education in England and Wales. Part II. Financial Statistics, 1910, 1911, 1912;
- 7. Congested Districts Board (Ireland),—Copy of Twentieth Report of the Congested Districts Board for Ireland for the period 1st April, 1911, to the 31st March, 1912, with reference to subsequent transactions and with Accounts for the two years ended 31st March, 1911, and 31st March, 1912;
- 8. Irish Land Commission (Proceedings),—Copies of Returns of Proceedings of the Irish Land Commission under the Land Law Acts, the Labourers (Treland) Acts, and the Land Purchase Acts during the months of May and June, 1912.
§ Ordered. That the said Papers do lie upon the Table.