§ That they have agreed to:—
- Public Health (Scotland) Act (1897) Amendment Bill,
- Pensions (Governors of Dominions, etc.), Bill,
- Indian High Courts Bill,
- Labourers (Ireland) Bill,
- Government of India Act (1858) Amendment (No. 2) B+ill,
- Wellpark (Glasgow) Church and Parish Quoad Sacra Order Confirmation Bill,
§ Amendment to—
- National Gallery and St. James's Park Bill [Lords],
- Parsonages Bill [Lords], without Amendment.
§ That they have passed a Bill, intituled, "An Act to authorise the enfranchisement of the sites of places of worship held under lease." [Places of Worship (Enfranchisement) Bill [Lords.]
§ And, also, a Bill, intituled, "An Act to dissolve the marriage of Herbert Watson, of Mount, Nephin, Newtownbreda, in the county of Down, in Ireland, esquire, bachelor of engineering, with Rosanna Gertrude Watson, his now wife, and to enable him to marry again; and for other purposes." [Watson's Divorce Bill [Lords.]
§ Read the first time; to be read a second time.