§ A message was delivered by the Gentleman Usher of the Black Rod (Admiral Sir H. F. Stephenson), requesting the attendance of the House in the House of Peers, to hear the Royal Assent given by Commission to certain Acts which had passed both Houses.782
§ The House went, and having returned,
§ Mr. SPEAKER reported the Royal Assent to the
- 1. Finance (1909–10) Act, 1910.
- 2. Army (Annual) Act, 1910.
- 3. Development and Road Improvement Funds Act, 1910.
- 4. Local Government Board (Ireland) Provisional Order Confirmation (No. 1) Act, 1910.
- 5. Local Government Board (Ireland) Provisional Order Confirmation (No. 2) Act, 1910.
- 6. Wear Navigation and Sunderland Dock Act, 1910.
- 7. Mersey Railway Act, 1910.
- 8. Wicklow Gas Act, 1910.
- 9. Bankers Guarantee and Trust Fund Incorporation Act, 1910.
- 10 City of Dublin Steam Packet Company's Act, 1910.
- 11. Stratford-upon-Avon and Midland Junction Railway (Various Powers) Act, 1910.
§ Whereupon Mr. SPEAKER, pursuant to the Resolution of the House of 28th April, adjourned the House without Question put.
§ Adjourned at Twenty-two minutes after Ten o'clock till Thursday, 26th May.