§ The following Papers presented by Command of Her Majesty during the Easter Recess were delivered to the Librarian of the House of Commons during the Recess, pursuant to the Standing Order of the 14th August 1896—
- 1. Trade Reports (Annual Series),— Copies of Diplomatic and Consular Reports, Nos. 2,214 to 2,221.
- 2. Africa (No. 3, 1899),—Copy of Report by Sir A. Hardinge on the British East Africa Protectorate for the year 1897–8.
- 3. Africa (No. 4, 1899),—Copy of Papers relating to events in the Uganda Protectorate and Major Macdonald's Expedition (in continuation of Africa, No. 1, 1899).
- 4. Egypt (No. 3, 1899),—Copy of Report of Her Majesty's Agent and Consul General on the Finances, Administration, and Condition of Egypt and the Soudan in 1898.
- 5. Historical Manuscripts (Royal Commission),—Copy of Report on the Manuscripts of the Duke of Buccleueh, K.G., preserved at Montague House, Whitehall, Vol. I.; Copy of Report on the Manuscripts of the Marquis of Ormonde, K.P., preserved at the Castle Kilkenny, Vol. II.; Copy of the Manuscripts of the Most Honourable the Marquis of Salisbury, K.G., preserved at Hatfield House, Hertfordshire, Part VII.
- 6. Pacific Cable Committee,—Copy of Report, Minutes of Proceedings, etc.
- 7. Elementary School Teachers' Superannuation Rules,—Copy of Rules made under the Elementary School Teachers' (Superannuation) Act, 1898.
§ Ordered, that the said Papers do lie upon the Table.