HC Deb 01 August 1888 vol 329 c1194

On Motion of Colonel Nolan, Bill to permit the Irish Board of Works to make over to Trustees any of the Ruined Chapels of Clonmacnoice, ordered to be brought in by Colonel Nolan, Mr. T. M. Healy, and Dr. Fitzgerald.

Bill presented, and read the first time. [Bill 361.] House adjourned at one minute before Six o'clock.