§ COLONEL DUNCAN(for Mr. BOORD,) Greenwich
asked 1765 the First Commissioner of Works, Whether the Regulations for the control of Greenwich Park have been revised; and, if so, what alterations have been made to suit the convenience of residents in the neighbourhood?
§ THE FIRST COMMISSIONER (Mr. PLUNKET) (Dublin University)
The Rules for Greenwich Park have been altered so as to admit carriages, equestrians, and cyclists to travel on the road between St. Mary's Gate and Blackheath Gate, and between Blackheath Gate and the Observatory. These Rules will come into operation by the end of March.