HC Deb 09 June 2004 vol 422 c471W
Mr. Willis

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what guidance his Department issues on the content of departmental annual reports. [177602]

Mr. Boateng

A copy of the guidance for the 2004 departmental reports is available in the House of Commons Library.

Back to