HC Deb 01 May 2001 vol 367 c595W
Mr. Willetts

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security if he will place in the Library the responses to the pension credit consultation paper (Cm 4900). [159704]

Mr. Rooker

I refer the hon. Member to my written answer on 24 April 2001,Official Report, column 210W.

Back to