HC Deb 18 April 2000 vol 348 c478W
Mr. Caton

To ask the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food for what purposes his Department and its executive agencies require a birth certificate to be furnished by(a) employees, (b) contractors, (c) those applying for employment or contracts and (b) other persons. [118773]

Mr. Morley

I refer my hon. Friend to the reply given to the right hon. Member for Ross, Skye and Inverness, West (Mr. Kennedy) on 8 June 1999,Official Report, columns 252-53W.

Back to
Forward to