HC Deb 10 November 1998 vol 319 c157W
Mr. Sarwar

To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland what amounts were allocated to housing associations for aids and adaptations for disabled tenants in each of the last five years; and what is the estimated amount for 1998–99. [59216]

Mr. Macdonald

The information requested is not held centrally. Since Scottish Homes is responsible for allocating funding to housing associations in Scotland, I have asked the Chairman, Mr. John Ward, to write to my hon. Friend with the relevant information.