HC Deb 20 May 1997 vol 294 c61W
Mr. Corbyn

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what is his Department's estimate of the number of children(a) legally and (b) illegally employed in Britain; and if he will make a statement. [514]

Mr. Boateng

The information requested is not collected centrally.