§ Mr. Tony Lloyd
The previous five Governors of St. Helena and their subsequent two career moves are as follows:
- (i) Geoffrey Guy CMG, CVO, OBE (1976–81). Retired from Diplomatic Service on departing St. Helena.
- (ii) John Massingham CMG (1981–85). High Commissioner Georgetown 1985–87, Consul General Johannesburg 1987–89.
- (iii) Francis Baker CBE, OBE (1984–88). Has worked in private industry since departing St. Helena.
- (iv) Robert Stimson CMG (1988–91). Retired from Diplomatic Service on departing St. Helena.
- (v) Alan Hoole OBE (1991–95). Governor of Anguilla 1995 to May 1997.