§ Dr. Whitehead
To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster what key performance targets he has set for the Civil Service College for the current year. 
§ Mr. Kilfoyle
The key performance targets for the Civil Service College for 1997–98 are:
- to break-even in accrual accounting terms;
- to earn £1,500,000 from consultancy;
- to attract 1,515 students from the private sector;
- to attract 900 students from the private sector;
- to earn 88 per cent. of students' course evaluation in the highest two of six categories.
and proportion of Asian and Afro-Caribbean civil servants, by grade equivalents, who have submitted a questionnaire, as at 1 April 1996 is set out in the table.