HC Deb 16 July 1997 vol 298 cc212-3W
Mr. Jack

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the hospital trusts in England which recover moneys associated with the treatment of road traffic accidents (i) in part and (ii) in full; and which of these have recorded the amounts of money recovered in 1996–97. [7652]

Ms Jowell

We have placed in the Library details of Road Traffic Act income for each national health service trust in England for 1995–96, the latest year for which figures are available.