§ Mr. McFall
To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland how many Bills the Lord Advocate has introduced into the House of Lords in each of the past five years; and on what dates they were introduced. 
§ Lord James Douglas-Hamilton
The information is as follows:
- Crofters (Scotland) Bill (25 May 1993)
- Scottish Land Court Bill (25 May 1993)
- Local Government (Wales) Bill (30 November 1993).
- Value Added Tax Bill (16 May 1994)
- (Lord Advocate Rodger on behalf of the Lord Chancellor)
- Criminal Justice (Scotland) Bill (17 November 1994)
- (Lord Advocate Rodger on behalf of the Lord Fraser of Carmyllie).
- Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Bill (8 June 1995)
- Proceeds of Crime (Scotland) Bill (8 June 1995)
- Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Bill (8 June 1995)
- Criminal Procedure (Consequential Provisions)(Scotland) Bill (8 June 1995).
My noble and learned Friend the Lord Advocate is currently a spokesman for legal affairs, Scotland, Home Office and Wales in the House of Lords and would normally be involved in later stages of Bills rather than on introduction.