HC Deb 18 December 1995 vol 268 c995W
Mr. Barry Jones

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales how much cash he has earmarked for council house building in the next financial year in each of the unitary authorities in Wales; and if he will make a statement. [6683]

Mr. Gwilym Jones

For some years, housing associations have been the main providers of new subsidised rented housing and local authorities are encouraged to work in partnership with them.