HC Deb 21 July 1994 vol 247 c484W
Mr. Day

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will arrange for funds generated from fines for speeding offences detected by cameras to be passed to local police authorities for funding further provision of speed cameras and the staff necessary to administer the processing of the offences.

Mr. Maclean

No. The income from criminal penalties, including fixed penalties and court fines for traffic offences, goes directly to the Consolidated Fund at the Exchequer.

Forward to