HC Deb 31 March 1993 vol 222 c281W

Grants are made annually, via the Economic and Social Research Council, to provide resources to support students following university courses leading to the Institute of Housing's professional qualifications. From 1 January 1993 bursaries have been available to assist tenants following the Institute of Housing's new national certificate in tenant participation (NCTP). These discretionary bursaries are paid via the tenant participation advisory service (TPAS).

Economic and Social Research Council 1,053,000
TPAS 30,000
Total 1,083,000