HC Deb 12 March 1993 vol 220 c755W
Mr. McCartney

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what steps she has taken to ensure that all elderly residents in nursing homes are registered with a local general practitioner.

Mr. Yeo

Regulations under the Registered Homes Act 1984 require the person in charge of a nursing home to make adequate arrangements for residents, where necessary, to receive general medical and dental services.

Forward to