HC Deb 03 December 1993 vol 233 c754W
Mr. Pike

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what is the gross aid net level of investment in housing proposed by his Department for 1994–95.

Sir George Young

Information on the Government's public expenditure plans for housing is contained in the Financial Statement and Budget Report, copies of which are available in the Library. More detailed information will be contained in my Department's annual report, to be published in the new year.

Forward to