HC Deb 14 October 1991 vol 196 c60W
Mr. Devlin

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what funds his Department grants annually to(a) the Franco-British parliamentary group, (b) the British-German parliamentary group and (c) the British-American parliamentary group; and when these amounts were last revised.

Mr. Lennox-Boyd

[pursuant to his answer, 9 July, c. 302:] This Department pays a biennial grant of up to £2,400 to the Franco-British Parliamentary Relations Committee.

Forward to