HC Deb 14 October 1991 vol 196 c10W
Ms. Walley

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what guidance he has given to local authorities on the provision of home and water safety.

Mr. Key

None. It is for each local authority to decide on what provision it should make, having regard to the circumstances of its area and any statutory requirements.