HC Deb 21 March 1991 vol 188 c170W
Mr. Cohen

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what is his policy on funding lesbian and gay housing associations.

Mr. Yeo

To be eligible for public funding for housing activities, a housing association must be registered with the Housing Corporation. Responsibility for registration rests in statute with the corporation. I am, however, not aware that there are any registered associations which meet the hon. Member's description.