HC Deb 06 June 1991 vol 192 c305W
Mr. Rowe

To ask the Secretary of State for Health in what areas of local authority service provision for which he has responsibility payments are required to be made to individuals who are not employees(a) in the form of a grant or one-off payment and (b) on receipt of paid invoices.

Mrs. Virginia Bottomley

There is no requirement on local authorities to make any such payments.