HC Deb 18 January 1991 vol 183 c636W
Mr. Wells

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many students from overseas undertaking full or part-time education return after their course is completed; and of those who remain how many eventually qualify for residence.

Mr. Peter Lloyd

The information requested is not available. Our information on embarkations, and on people accepted for settlement, does not comprehensively identify all those admitted as students.

Forward to