HC Deb 02 March 1989 vol 148 c316W
Mr. Ashley

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what measures he is taking to regulate and monitor the standards of care in residential care homes and nursing homes.

Mr. Mellor

I refer the right hon. Member to my reply to my hon. Friend the Member for Wyre Forest (Mr. Coombs) on 23 February at column793.