HC Deb 20 June 1988 vol 135 c397W
Mr. Grocott

To ask the Secretary of State for Employment what information he has as to the proportion of civil servants at grade 3 and above in his Department who were educated in(a) private schools and (b) state schools.

Mr. Lee

This information is not held centrally and can be obtained only at disproportionate cost.