HC Deb 18 January 1988 vol 125 c534W
Mr. Galbraith

To ask the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food if he will list his non-civil servant advisers, giving their present main employment and their field of expertise.

Mr. MacGregor

I receive advice from the Department's advisory non-departmental public bodies which are listed in "Public Bodies 1987". I consult a wide range of interests and experts as appropriate. I do not retain at present any non-civil servant advisers. I hope shorly to be in a position to announce the appointment of a special adviser within my Department.

Forward to