HC Deb 26 February 1988 vol 128 c380W
Mr. Ron Brown

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence if he will pay compensation to Sergeant Jarvie of the King's Own Scottish Borderers following his reinstatement after his retrial for alleged misconduct; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Freeman

I will write to the hon. Member.