HC Deb 25 February 1988 vol 128 c295W
Mr. Nicholas Bennett

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Services whether nurses employed within the National Health Service who transfer between hospitals or between health districts at their own request revert to the bottom of the relevant pay scale and lose any incremental points gained by years of qualified service.

Mr. Newton

A nurse who transfers to a post of equivalent grade within the NHS enters the salary scale for the new post at her existing salary.

Forward to