HC Deb 21 December 1988 vol 144 c299W
Mr. Harry Barnes

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security what information he has on the numbers of people who have been removed from private aged persons' homes when their fees can no longer be met from income support payments.

Mr. Peter Lloyd

I regret that such information is not available.