§ Mr. Nicholas Bennett
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport if he will list by type of purchase, all former National Bus Company subsidiaries which have been privatised since his answer of 24 July, at column604.
§ Mr. Peter Bottomley
A further 10 National Bus Company subsidiaries have been sold since 24 July 1987. The details are as follows:
- Luton & District Transport Ltd.
- Midland Fox Ltd.
- Milton Keynes City Bus Ltd.
- Northumbria Motor Services Ltd.
- Southdown Motor Services Ltd.
Third Party Purchasers
- Alder Valley South Ltd.
- Bristol Omnibus Company Ltd.
- Vogage National SA.
- Western National Ltd.
- West Yorkshire Road Car Company Ltd.