HC Deb 25 July 1986 vol 102 cc743-4W
Mr. Normanton

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services whether any steps are being taken to ensure that naturalised Britons of Polish origin who have retired to Poland on British pensions can receive their pensions with annual adjustments to the pension.

Mr. Major

We have no proposals for treating this group of pensioners differently from others who go abroad to live in countries with which the United Kingdom has not reached an agreement to provide for payment of pension upratings.