HC Deb 11 June 1979 vol 968 c60W
Mr. John Carlisle

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will draw up a scheme to provide assistance from central Government funds to local authorities which wish to replace oil-fired central heating systems in council houses with gas-fired systems.

Mr. Stanley

I have no plans at present to do so.