HC Deb 23 May 1977 vol 932 c368W
Mr. Marten

asked the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs if he will express in £ sterling his annual retirement pension based on five years' service.

Dr. Owen

I earn no separate pension by virtue of holding Government office. My pension, like that of all hon. Members, is payable from the Parliamentary Contributory Pension Fund. If the hon. Gentleman wishes to know about my pension, I would refer him to the Lord President of the Council, who is the Minister responsible for these matters.

Forward to