HC Deb 09 May 1977 vol 931 cc317-8W
Mr. Biggs-Davison

asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department what grants are paid from public funds to the Albany Trust; for what purposes and on what conditions; and if he will list the governing body of the Trust and its terms of reference.

Mr. John

The Home Office Voluntary Services Unit makes a grant towards the central administrative costs of the Albany Trust and I understand that the Department of Education and Science is making a temporary grant for the employment of a full-time youth officer. Both grants are made subject to the usual departmental conditions relating to reports and accountability. Details of the governing body of the trust and its objectives are available from the trust.