HC Deb 07 April 1977 vol 929 c639W
Mr. Burden

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment whether members of the public can obtain copies of open licences issued under the Endangered (Import and Export) Act 1976 from HMSO; and, if not, from where they are obtainable.

Mr. Denis Howell

The licences have not been published by HMSO, but copies may be obtained from the Wildlife Conservation Licensing Section of my Department, at 17–19 Rochester Row, London, SW1P 1LN.

Forward to