HC Deb 05 February 1973 vol 850 c27W
Mr. Faulds

asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science if she is yet able to say when discussions between her Department and the trustees of the national museums and galleries relating to admission charges will be resumed, in the light of Phase II of the prices standstill.

Mr. St. John-Stevas

The Government will announce their decision about the introduction of admission charges as soon as possible.