HC Deb 02 February 1971 vol 810 cc317-8W
Mr. Pardoe

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will take steps to ensure that during the period in which a single woman stays at home to care for an elderly parent she is credited with full National Insurance contributions and

Sir K. Joseph

I am considering whether an inquiry is needed, and, if so, what form it should take.