HC Deb 26 March 1970 vol 798 c484W
Mr. Crowder

asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will take steps to compensate the wives and families of police officers who are murdered in the execution of their duties as police officers; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Elystan Morgan

Compensation from public funds is already provided under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme and the Police Pensions Regulations, 1966.

Assistance is also available in these cases from the Police Dependants' Trust.

Forward to