HC Deb 05 March 1970 vol 797 c156W
Mr. Sharples

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will give a list of the boards and committees to which he appoints members other than civil servants; and if he will state the number of members serving on each such board or committee.

Mr. Crossman

I am sending the list to the hon. Member.