HC Deb 02 November 1966 vol 735 c93W
Sir Clive Bossom

asked the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food whether he proposes to introduce legislation to improve the disturbance compensation payable to tenant farmers when wholly or partly dispossessed, as a result of non-agricultural development, from the land they occupy.

Mr. John Mackie

My right hon. Friend has this difficult problem very much in mind but is not at present in a position to make any statement on the possibilities of legislation.

Forward to