HC Deb 28 February 1952 vol 496 cc204-5W
158. Mr. Grimond

asked the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs whether he is satisfied with the accommodation available for foreign students; and whether he will consider compiling a list of institutions other than universities where they can obtain satisfactory instruction and living conditions.

Mr. Nutting

Suitable accommodation is usually available for foreign students who can, if they wish, obtain advice from the British Council. The British Council is also prepared to offer general advice to foreign students including information on educational facilities.