HC Deb 13 March 1951 vol 485 c135W
59. Mr. D. Jones

asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer whether he can give any indication when the payment of claims for loss of development rights under the Town and Country Planning Act, 1947, will commence.

Mr. Gaitskell

I would refer my hon. Friend to the answer I gave on 24th October, 1950, to the hon. Member for Tonbridge (Mr. G. Williams).