HC Deb 17 May 1950 vol 475 c163W
Mr. C. S. Taylor

asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department why, when applying for the replacement of a lost identity card, applicants must state on Form N.R. 37A, whether they are single, married, widowed or divorced.

Mr. Bevan

I have been asked to reply. This information is no longer required on the occasion of a replacement and the form is being amended accordingly at the next reprint.

Forward to