HC Deb 26 October 1943 vol 393 cc38-9W
Sir R. Glyn

asked the Minister of Health what form of technical specification is needed to be provided by house property owners, especially in rural districts, to the local authority when making application for essential repairs to be carried out under the scheme made public by his Department on 19th October; and whether any steps have been taken to carry out a survey of houses in need of repair in each parish by qualified surveyors?

Miss Horsbrugh

I am sending my hon. Friend a copy of the circular issued to local authorities with a suggested form of application to be submitted by property owners who wish to take advantage of the scheme. The survey of houses needing repair is a matter for the local authority.